Develop Your Sensory Lexiconary Tour
from The Sensory Projects
The event starts at 0930h on each day.
Everyone is welcome on these days but they are particularly suitable for:
- People who support individuals with profound and multiple learning disabilities.
- People who are looking to use sensory communication with individuals in the later stages of dementia.
- People who work with babies and children in the early years looking to develop their sensory practice.
- Creative individuals looking to develop sensory works to engage with sensory communicators.
- People who work in special schools or run groups that support students from special schools.
- People with a particular interest in sensory literacy.
Feedback from Sensory Lexiconary delegates 2017
Delegates on Lexiconaries so far have included: parents, foster carers, teachers from special and mainstream settings, portage workers, speech and language therapists, CAMHs team members, artists and actors, support workers, staff from hospital education teams, children's hospice practitioners, staff from dementia care settings, people supporting refugees and victims of trauma, people who support babies in the first months of life, staff members from CICs looking to support inclusion in society, social researchers, family members and more. I look forward to welcoming new diverse delegates in the future.