From Sensing to Thinking: For learners with severe or complex needs
Presenters: Les Staves and Flo Longhorn
A very practical workshop exploring…
- Sensory roots and early neurological processes
- Earliest communications and interactions
- Prerequisites to learning
- Creativity, the beginning of abstract thought
- First steps in a dialogue with the world around
- Cause and effect, intentions and theory of the mind
- Assessments, research and moving forwards
- Thinking about thinking
- Practical materials and ideas
- References to outstanding education with published materials
- Sensing and thinking apps for tablets and iPads
- Magical boxes of sensory materials
Venue & Date: Edinburgh - 17 November 2016
Download the flyer and booking form here (PDF).
Early Bird Registration Offer!
Book before 15 October…and receive 20% discount on the regular fee!