Sensory Spectacle Workshops and Events
FEEL IT is a workshop that teaches all about Sensory Processing Disorder.
Parents, professionals and students on this workshop will learn:
- the importance of our senses,
- why we need them for learning,
- what Sensory Processing Disorder is (SPD),
- how we can recognise characteristics of SPD,
- how it might feel with our immersive environments,
- strategies and ideas to begin supporting children and adults with SPD.
DO IT Workshops
This workshop follows on from our FEEL IT workshop.
Once you have gained the confidence to identify a child or adults 'over-riding' sensory needs you need to feel confident in knowing how best you can support them in all environments.
This workshop will show you how to create personalised plans and strategies to support people with Sensory Processing Difficulties.
You will learn:
- how we can focus on personalising sensory support
- why we need to provide opportunities to support self-regulation
- practical & fun strategies to support all 7 sensory systems
- how to create a plan to support someone you care for
- the importance of being flexible in providing SPD care
These workshops can be booked as in-house training or you can book onto one of our pre-planned dates. For more information go to http://www.sensoryspectacle.co.uk/pre-planned .
Sensory Spectacle also offer a wide range of online training courses - for more information visit https://sensory-spectacle.teachable.com/courses.
For more information, contact:
Sensory Spectacle Founder
+44(0)776 362 0636
Subscribe to our Youtube channel for lots of FREE videos about SPD. Visit https://www.youtube.com/c/sensoryspectacle?sub_confirmation=1