‘Planning a Sensory Curriculum for Special Learners: Back to Basics’
Presenters: Les Staves & Flo Longhorn
This workshop will …
Revise and consolidate educational sensory achievements … and dip into the future!
Covering the latest theory and best practise:
- sensory stimulation and development
- the sensory brain and neuroscience
- sensory roots of learning
- mind mapping approaches
- sensory integration/sensory behaviours
- curricula structures - which suits best?
- sensory recording, assessment & analysis
- Sensology - waking up the senses!
- playful creative fun equals sensory surprises & learning
- recent best practise in curriculum
“Whatever education is devised for special learners of any age, threaded through has to be a bright, dedicated sensory curriculum of richness, quality and accountability.”
- Flo Longhorn January 2015
Venue/Date: Glasgow - 14 November 2016
Get the flyer and booking form here (PDF).