FPL's Special Education Courses & Workshops -
examples from 2016.
Watch this space for news of new opportunities in 2017.
Themes of past Workshops included:
- Planning a Sensory Curriculum for Very Special People - Back to Basics
- Reaching the Parts of Special Maths a Formal Curriculum Cannot Touch
- Sensory Integration in the Classroom - An Introduction
- Sensory Stories for Children & Teens with Special Educational Needs
- Every Moment Matters: Interacting with the World through ICT
- Making Sense of Literacy for Special Learners
- 14-25 Year Old Special Students: Creative Approaches to Supporting Very Special Students in Education & Beyond
courses offered by Flo Publications Limited – flopublications.com
Visit flopublications.com for further information.